Thread: Computer AI

DOA
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Computer AI

Anyone else noticed the huge leap between easy and standard AI when playing against the computer in WA? Not sure if its the same in standard DOW but seems a huge step up.

When playing as a team against the computer what races do people like playing against? Or do you leave it as random?

Do you folks build your bases up first of go like the clappers taking points at the beginning?

Intrigued to see how different people play since I have started playing this multiplayer quite abit recently.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    i kinda get a couple of points then build my base up and all out attack the enemy, like playin against orcs

0 Not allowed!
    ITALIA 2006!! WORLD CUP WINNERS!!!!

Thumbs Up
    not sure if you can still get it, but there was something in a PC Gamer DVD that allowed you to adjust the AI in WA. Its a 'known' issue with WA apparently... but saying that, when I tested it, it was easier.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Easy is surely for players new to the game (as the AI will only ever attack with non-teched-up scout units and rarely builds on listening posts)

Theres quite a gap between standard and hard too, hard seeming to send mass armys in waves.

Playing as ImpGuard I play a 'Advance and Fortify' stratergy, moving to a point... fortifying it..then moving on, and always against randoms if I play a skirmish

0 Not allowed!
    i21, i25, i27

Thread Information