For sale: MSI GT80 2QD Gaming Notebook

Album of images here:
It's my ebay username listed on there, hence the first picture being the most recent to show it's me, plus i60 Lanyard with the same code on the bottom of the machine :P
Quite happy to show the machine at LAN.

Main system specs:

Aluminum Black 18.4" Full HD WideView Non Reflection 1920x1080 60hz 16:9 screen
Core i7-4720HQ @ 2.6ghz, Turbo @ 3.5ghz
Dual GTX970m SLI 12G GDDR5 (6GB each)
16GB (8G*2) DDR3L 1600MHz 4 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB
1 x 128GB M.2 Sata SSD (System Drive), 1 x 250gb m.2 Sata SSD (Samsung 850pro, Game drive), 1 x 1TB HDD (Mass Storage)
Blu-Ray Burner
Killer Gaming Network Killer N1525 Combo (2*2 ac) BT 4.1 SD (XC/HC)
HDMI 1.4, mDP v1.2 X2, USB 3.0 x 5
Full Mechnical Cherry MX Brown Switch keyboard, Red backlight Steel Series KB 88 Keys Multi Touch w/NumPad
Dynaudio Tech Speakers x 4 + Subwooferx1
720P HD Webcam FHD type (30fps@1080p)
Windows 10
330w Power Supply

For sale here is a MSI GT80 Titan Sli laptop, originally purchased in May 2015. I am selling this due to upgrading to a newer notebook very recently.
Comes with original box, included backpack, gold MSI keyset and power supply. Notebook has slight wear on trackpad due to normal use, and one small nick on the external casing at the back right-hand side. Backpack had a tear on one strap which is taped as shown, but is still perfectly usable, (included items and nick are shown in pictures) otherwise the laptop is immaculate, aside from gaming festival stickers on base. Notebook has been well looked after since purchase in a smoke-free home.
I used this on and off since purchase - mostly for use at work and for travel, especially LAN festivals/parties. It is classed as a desktop-replacement notebook; it's heavy and cumbersome on the lap, but not unusable. It was a flagship model for MSI at release, albeit the lower-specced version. The keyboard is simply brilliant for a notebook, still works with all brightness settings and has no broken keys or dead backlight LEDs, and the screen has no wear, lines or dead pixels. Since purchase I added the Samsung 850pro drive, and have flashed the BIOS once to allow for a Windows 10 install - the machine originally shipped with Windows 8, and is currently running Windows 10 - it has been doing so for well over a year with no issues, and I have rolled back to a default Windows 10 install for sale. I will include a USB 'backup' stick with the laptop's original backup program, however using this would put the machine back to Windows 8 and original drivers; should you reformat you would have to update to Windows 10 again yourself.
Although heavy, and a little loud depending on what you're doing, this is still a very capable notebook, and can quite happily run triple-A titles at very good framerates, and would also be great for media creation - if required on collection I can run a benchmark for you. The notebook can be very easily upgraded, and still has two spare DIMM slots should you wish to add more RAM, and can also house two more m.2 SATA SSD drives for storage (for a total of four drives, five plus the mechanical drive) if you wish to add those too.

Find a review of the notebook (A different spec than mine advertised here) by Linus Tech Tips here:

I've loved this thing to bits for over two years and will be sad to see it go, but hopefully if you're interested and you love your big, chunky gaming notebooks as I do it'll make you happy for quite some time to come. Thankyou for viewing!

Looking for £900 o.n.o.