Join Multiplay

View Poll Results: Are you read for action, soldier ?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • SIR! YES! SIR! JUST SHOW ME WHERE MY WEAPONS ARE SIR!

37 74.00%
  • CBA.

11 22.00%
  • WTF Are you on about ?

2 4.00%
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by LozB
    no u miss my my point, by not knowing a persons seat number they might place the bomb on the wrong location. just by watching the guy and where he is sitting might not be where he is actually located for all the lan? hence the target need to have the seat number?
    Because it's not like there's a huge list of people with their seatnumbers next to them on the website?

Not giving the seat numbers just means you have to load up the seating plan and do a quick ctrl+f, hardly makes it more challenging so probably not worth the hassle that help desk would get from people too lazy to look themselves.

0 Not allowed!
    <!-- insert signature here -->

Thumbs Up
    Received: 650
    Given: 717
    Thats one thing i didnt consider.... Spectators can play this game.

Extra cannon fodder

0 Not allowed!
    WhiteKnight - iLive HD, LanWar, MPUK Achievements, MuNTAS, and other video content.
    E-Mail: whiteknight at multiplay.co.uk

Get DigiGuide, the best TV guide

The views expressed above are those of the poster and not those of Multiplay UK.

LlamaLAN pimpmeister Event Crew! CyberDrac's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 8
    As long as Baggies employees can't play ... I could see them poisoning a LOT of people very easily .... errr ... hmmm

CD

0 Not allowed!
    "Being spontaneous takes a lot of planning"
    "5 Days a week my body is a temple ... the other 2 it's an amusement park"

Multiplay events attended - i10,i14,i15,i16,i18,i19,SL20,i22,SL22,i23,i26,SLxm as05,i27,i28,i29,SLxmas06,StaffLAN06,i30,i32,i33,S taffLAN08,SLmay09,SLsummer09;i49
    LlamaLAN events attended - LL,LL2K3,LL2K4,LL4,LL5,LL6,LL7,LL8,LL9,LL10,LL11,L L12,LL13,LL14,LL15,LL16,LL17,LL18,LL19,LL20
    IXL-LANs attended - #8
    FYA-LANs attended - #1
    CLUK LANs attended - CLUK18
    Epic.LANs attended - Epic2,Epic5,Epic10,Epic11

Thumbs Up
    rofl

Altho you clearly missed the "no baggies" rule...

0 Not allowed!
    WhiteKnight - iLive HD, LanWar, MPUK Achievements, MuNTAS, and other video content.

The views expressed above are those of the poster and not those of Multiplay UK.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    a few other ideas for weapons

instead of knife, how about the garotte? the cheese wire, can only be deployed from rear of the target. knife can be from front. i like the idea of decoys too, for example a dummy bomb on the pc, person finds it, assasin then attacks the target as they have found the dummy bomb and exposed themselves. anyone wanna try drive by ala uzzi style or hit and run with carpark?

0 Not allowed!
    Do not be trapped by the need to achieve anything. This way, you achieve everything

Thumbs Up
    Seems good to me

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    This could make for some superb footage for the bytes ... cue suitable David Attenborough voice over ... " .... and here we see the predator in his natural habitat, the Tote Bar, see how he stealthily approaches the Noob CS player who is oblivious to his surroundings while he is watering himself with some TEA, and before he realises, it's all over, stickered and plastered at the same time, we watch as the predator loots his prey for his card ... "

CD

0 Not allowed!

Multiplay events attended - i10,i14,i15,i16,i18,i19,SL20,i22,SL22,i23,i26,SLxm as05,i27,i28,i29,SLxmas06,StaffLAN06,i30,i32,i33,S taffLAN08,SLmay09,SLsummer09;i49
    LlamaLAN events attended - LL,LL2K3,LL2K4,LL4,LL5,LL6,LL7,LL8,LL9,LL10,LL11,L L12,LL13,LL14,LL15,LL16,LL17,LL18,LL19,LL20
    IXL-LANs attended - #8
    FYA-LANs attended - #1

Thumbs Up
    Just thinking about how the game would get played... and i`ve hit a stumbling block.

If someone uses up all their weapons, and hands over the card. they are now essentially out of the game. However, there is still an assasin out to get THEM.

When that person finally gets them, there will be no weapons, and no "next target" card for that person. A dead end.

I think a change to the rules should mean that the would be assasin keeps the card rather than passing it on. so that at least he can pass it to HIS (or her) assasin if / when they get killed.

The only problem i can see with this is totaling up any "bonus points" for the kill.

Maybe you should retain any "disarmed" weapon stickers and get 1 point for each one.

Would mean you could potentially rack up some really high bonus points by evading subsequant attackers as they come down the chain.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Unless in the best traditions of FPSes you have a wholly ineffective, pointless and complicated 'melee' weapon which is so blatently obvious it reveals the attacker, like a huge foam hand with 'weapon' written on it which must be used on a particular body part whilst shouting 'wibble' repeatedly?

edit: Is this an oppurtunity to wang people to death?

CD

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by CyberDrac; 6th July 2006 at 14:49.

IXL-LANs attended - #8
    FYA-LANs attended - #1

Thumbs Up
    Heres something a bit silly....

How about no stickers at all? Just use bread sticks or something similar to poke your mark from behind (ooer). You then have a limitless supply, everyone has the same weapons and theres no fair/not fair if you kill someone and gain nothing because they used all their weapons.

0 Not allowed!
    www.mccannbirmingham.co.uk
    Don't blame me for making you buy something

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information