Join Multiplay

View Poll Results: Are you read for action, soldier ?

Voters
50. You may not vote on this poll
  • SIR! YES! SIR! JUST SHOW ME WHERE MY WEAPONS ARE SIR!

37 74.00%
  • CBA.

11 22.00%
  • WTF Are you on about ?

2 4.00%
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I Show No Mercy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    class im in. btw whats happens when u hav used ur last sticker 2 kill someone do u get more or r u out. so the max points u can get is 9. 4 kills and your own target card. also to make it harder dont give out the targets seat number

0 Not allowed!
    I-Series Attended: I26, I27, I28, I29, I30, I31, I32, I33, I34, I37, I39
    Stratlan Attended: Slan 26, Slan 28, Xmas Slan 06, Slan 31, Xmas Slan 07, Slan 38, Xmas Slan 08
    Booked:

Xfire

PSN: LiQuiD_PyTHoN

Thumbs Up
    Received: 650
    Given: 717
    hmm... good point.... maybe you should also inherit the weapons of your target too ?

As for the seat number thing, again thats possible, altho it would mean more work for the helpdesk locating people

0 Not allowed!
    WhiteKnight - iLive HD, LanWar, MPUK Achievements, MuNTAS, and other video content.
    E-Mail: whiteknight at multiplay.co.uk

Get DigiGuide, the best TV guide

The views expressed above are those of the poster and not those of Multiplay UK.

Thumbs Up
    i think the idea is a good one, but i think that u need to run with seat numbers or other punters may take it the wrong way? i know if i caught someone sticker my belongings at a lan i wouldnt be too pleased at all, if i hadnt agreed to being in the game. i think its important to make it clear whos playing..

0 Not allowed!
    Do not be trapped by the need to achieve anything. This way, you achieve everything

Thumbs Up
    There would be no point in stickering a random persons belongings as "killing" a bystander gets you no points and loses you a weapon.

The bomb doesnt have a "blast radius" it just kills the user it was aimed at.

0 Not allowed!
    WhiteKnight - iLive HD, LanWar, MPUK Achievements, MuNTAS, and other video content.

The views expressed above are those of the poster and not those of Multiplay UK.

Thumbs Up
    sounds like a good plan... again the gun one wouldnt work as you can just stick the sticker to them and yell bang in about 2 seconds....

ok now say you kill some guy... he gives you a card and that next guy turns out to be your assasin.... your basically out of cars within 2 kills... admittedly you get 6 points there but it seems rather short lived doesnt it...

do we then come to you for another victim or what?

the knife sounds better than the gun imo as you have to get up close and personal....but again has the same problem as the gun....

edit

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    hmm
    good point.. i didnt consider the cyclical problem....

that needs some thought. maybe just some code behind the "random" issue of targets to prevent the chain from looping back on itself.

Edit: Actually no, never mind ive got it. Take the list of all the participants, randomise it. And your target is the next person in the list. The last person then has the first person as a target. That way you would need to kill everyone before you got to your own assasin.

If, for some reason your target is a no-show... you bin your target card, and inherit theirs. (but not their weapons. as that wouldnt be fair).

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by WhiteKnight; 6th July 2006 at 13:36.

Thumbs Up
    thats fixed that problem....

but i swear everyone whos playing this is going to leavea nervous wreak from thinking that anyone stepping near them is either going to kill knife them, shoot them or blow them up.... next they will be employing food tasters to make sure they dont kiel over and die....

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 86
    Given: 195
    I'm up for this, however, seat numbers WILL need to be on there - it would be BAD for the helpdesk otherwise

0 Not allowed!
    Mintopia

Some people are like a Slinky: not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteKnight
    There would be no point in stickering a random persons belongings as "killing" a bystander gets you no points and loses you a weapon.

The bomb doesnt have a "blast radius" it just kills the user it was aimed at.
    no u miss my my point, by not knowing a persons seat number they might place the bomb on the wrong location. just by watching the guy and where he is sitting might not be where he is actually located for all the lan? hence the target need to have the seat number?

0 Not allowed!
    Do not be trapped by the need to achieve anything. This way, you achieve everything

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Murray-Mint
    I'm up for this, however, seat numbers WILL need to be on there - it would be BAD for the helpdesk otherwise
    How about a link to the online/internal seating plan? The only people asking the helpdesk where people sit should be spectators who don't have access to a PC imo

0 Not allowed!
    i8, i11, i17, i21-i37, <Parenthood!>, i39, i42, i43, i45, i46, i48, i49, i52, i54, i55, i56, i57, i58, i60, i61...!
    i-series attended:- 35 (@i61) & counting!
    i45 Pub Quiz Winners :D

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information