Join Multiplay

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

CONAN EXILES Questions and Answers for Multiplay Hosted CE Servers.

I couldn't find a forum dedicated Conan Exiles within this forum, so I am starting it.

Format for Posting should be kept clean and simple. Please no un warranted nasty posts. I'd like to keep this for questions and solutions pertaining to the Game or Server hosting.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I am currently experiencing some issues as of this mornings 7am patch release.

Server has remained offline, when I " Start" it via the control panel, its says online for about 5 minutes then reverts back to offline. Players are also unable to find the server when it is in this " Online" mode. They have tried various methods that worked in the past unsuccessfully. Has any other server rental owners had this issue today?

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Our server is again offline with no info or ETA on when it will be back up. It's been down an hour or so, and it's locked, but no further info. Anyone know of the nature of these locked servers.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    At this moment I can't access my server via the game or steam server browser. I don't think it's a similar problem you are describing. I can start, restart and stop it but not see it active in game or on steam server browser. It doesn't show active player slots either on clanforge. Submitted a ticket to see if it's a known issue or not.

It's early access so there's probably going to be a lot of issues. Especially as they are updating it a fair bit atm.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    The server started up by itself fter I posted my reply. Unsure how it did or why it was down and today it did it again. Sever logs show it went down around 7am and no clue how it came back on (didn't react to me starting, restarting it again). Hopefully it's a minor issue, as that's a pain to have it drop without reason and not be sure how to get it back up.

0 Not allowed!

Classy Spycrab Troll Hero Henners's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,715
    Given: 219
    Can I suggest raising a ticket. These forums are not an approved support method for multiplay hosted servers.

0 Not allowed!
    My views are extremely unlikely to coincide exactly with those of MPUK.

Thumbs Up
    By chance can anyone tell me how to get a mod onto my Conan Exiles server? Any help would be appreciated. I have hunted all over and cant seem to find an answer. Games really new so I expected that, just would like to make archery a bit better, hence "Weapon Balance" mod. Thanks!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayiden View Post
    By chance can anyone tell me how to get a mod onto my Conan Exiles server? Any help would be appreciated. I have hunted all over and cant seem to find an answer. Games really new so I expected that, just would like to make archery a bit better, hence "Weapon Balance" mod. Thanks!
    Mod support for the server side is still limited. Do you have a mod that you want to implement? I have not found a source for them yet.

Also, quick note on archery. The game developer did acknowledge in reddit that archery is an issue:

Bows occasionally won't fire or consuming ammunition. We are working on a fix.
    We are aware that archers and archer thralls overshoot their targets and are harmless unless at point blank range. We are working on a fix.

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information