Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Rant concerning MPUK hosted Official EA servers

Hi, I'm just here to say that the servers you are running for EA are definately a shame to the game's community.
    What's up ? Basically, it is "USMC NOOBS" vs "CHINESE/MEC RANKED COWARDS". It has been that way for a while and it's getting worst lately.
    Reasons are quite easy to figure out, in fact there is ONE particular reason to this problem : J10 superiority, we ALL know it, you CAN'T deny it.

I don't want to play easy and pathetic nOOb bashing, I want some challenge. On the other end I'm fed up trying to even the teams, getting wasted round after round after round because my teamates are clueless, this is not a challenge, it's a ridiculously lost combat.

[Edited by inR : removed the dig at the admins]

The servers disclaimer clearly states "play fair", yet I never see any fair play there and I don't see any admin trying to enforce it.

And don't give me some "well if you don't like it go find another server" bull**** please.
    The game is one year old now, 64 slots reliable servers, fully populated at any given time, with the complete map rotation are getting rare. Oh yeah it's easy to find some good SAK only or City maps only 64 slots fully populated but I don't want to play "city maps only" whole time. When I can find an other server than mpuk, don't worry, I have no hesitation, yet it's getting hard.

There is one EXTREMELLY easy solution to help this issue, it should have been done several months ago : AUTO SWAP TEAMS at the end of the rounds.
    Don't tell me you can't decide to do this because Official EA servers in other countries have it. Any server I have played with Auto Swap ON had even teams.

Shame on all the so called "ranked" players out there.

Please MPUK: sort it out.

Cheers.

-CoH-inR-

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by inR; 30th July 2006 at 12:16.

Not sure where I live now
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 31
    If you dont like them dont play on them? Anyone would think its a hard concept to grasp?

0 Not allowed!
    iFar2Many

All system way too pro to list now :-O ;-)

At time of writing:

Gaming rig: i7 920 @ 4.2ghz (air) ◘ 12GB RAM ◘ eVGA nVidia GTX770 SLI ◘ Asus P6X58D Premium ◘ 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 + 256GB Samsung Evo SSD

Working rig: Lenovo Thinkpad X220 Core i7 2640M ◘ 8GB RAM ◘ 240GB SSD ◘ Lenovo Minidock Series 3 Plus connected to multi monitors and peripherals ◘ Ubuntu 14.04

Thumbs Up
    Received: 309
    Given: 101
    No ones actually requested it before. Personally I think its a good idea and have proded the BF2 admins.

0 Not allowed!
    Chief Tech Gimp

slave
    Thumbs Up
    it has been requested many many many many many many times

0 Not allowed!

slave
    Thumbs Up
    as for proding the admins there is not alot to prod really as i can swap people over but they have the power to swap back ward and forwards as they like. k im in the admins forums if you would like a word with me right now i have some probs so if your about would be great

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thanks for the positive replies guys, I hope my suggestion will be voted in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ OpenGL :

Quote Originally Posted by __OpenGL__
    If you dont like them dont play on them? Anyone would think its a hard concept to grasp?
    Quote Originally Posted by inR
    And don't give me some "well if you don't like it go find another server" bull**** please.
    The game is one year old now, 64 slots reliable servers, fully populated at any given time, with the complete map rotation are getting rare. Oh yeah it's easy to find some good SAK only or City maps only 64 slots fully populated but I don't want to play "city maps only" whole time. When I can find an other server than mpuk, don't worry, I have no hesitation, yet it's getting hard.
    Read the post before replying ? "anyone would think its a hard concept to grasp?" hmm ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Not allowed!

5, AM Site, The Airfield, Wake Island, China.
    Thumbs Up
    *coughs* I suggested autoswap on MPUK weeks ago.

0 Not allowed!
    MH5333 Opt23 serving Pathfinder Pioneer, Vanguard, Trailblazer, Ranger and Spearhead

Thumbs Up
    panpantom, we suggested auto team swap along with other things that could help balance the teams when the game was mear months old and the admin team had just been formed.

I myself cba to play on plane-whore-maps anymore, I've had it up to my chin with ****s fighting over the planes and choppers and the constant moaning about baserape etc.

0 Not allowed!
    I would never lie. I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation. - Fox Mulder

Thumbs Up
    I have to ask why have a dig at Admins because of team swapping and fair play? I have been playing Battlefield for a few years and now that there are only a couple of UK servers that are worth going on with people in them. I have noticed that before any admins come online theres loads of tking swearing and general abuse on the server, then an Admin apperas and it gets sorted and the game becomes more fun and less whinging.

As for team swapping people do that on thier own all the time personally i hate playng USMC because not matter what they never work as a team.

I would like to give a thumbs up to the two admins i have had the pleasure to play with and say thanks alot for making the game more playable and fun.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thank god, sometimes I wonder if we should even bother to remove anyone from the server. Apparently we should.

0 Not allowed!
    I would never lie. I wilfully participated in a campaign of misinformation. - Fox Mulder

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information