PDA

View Full Version : server stability is terrible rant

ratattat
26th November 2013, 18:49
Crashes daily , get it full it crashes , its driving me mad R12 and its still total shi* . I have ticketed multiplay loads but all they can say is EA/Dice are working on it . They should have been working on it before they fuc*ing released it the lousy tossers. If COD had dedicated servers BF4 would be dead as a PC game due to their incompetent programming

waffe
28th November 2013, 19:04
Crashes daily , get it full it crashes , its driving me mad R12 and its still total shi* . I have ticketed multiplay loads but all they can say is EA/Dice are working on it . They should have been working on it before they fuc*ing released it the lousy tossers. If COD had dedicated servers BF4 would be dead as a PC game due to their incompetent programming

I have the same problem. At start up to R11 patch the server crashed and did a reboot. After R12 It crashes but it wont reboot so something is wrong with the netcode or something. Cause after it crashes we can join again without server is rebooted. This is getting quite enoying since it is atleast ones a day.