PDA

View Full Version : procon plugins not loading in app

bn3
14th November 2013, 15:15
hi can anyone offer any help on this? i have purchased a procon layer server but after uploading all the plugins i wish to use and transfering them into my profile, they dont show in the procon app .

i have a total of 7 plugins and when all loaded only adaptive map shows in the app if i remove all and add one by one restarting after each one i can get diffrent ones to show but some not atall and only ever 1 out of the 7 .....

i have been on live support twice with this and they cant see the problem ...... any ideas?

Firejack
14th November 2013, 15:51
Need more information. List the 7 plugins you're using. What version of Procon are you using, 1.4.1.1?

bn3
14th November 2013, 17:37
yup 1.4.1.1 with :

latancy manager (will not show up in procon atall but when added to server it takes away one of the default plugins)
adaptive ticket count (can load by its self but not with others)
adaptive server size (same as above)
ultimate map manager (wont load)
xvotmap (will only load by itself and not with others)
multi balancer
procon rulz

Firejack
14th November 2013, 18:36
Open procon.cfg in the \Configs\ directory.

What are the values for;
procon.private.options.runPluginsInSandbox
procon.private.options.pluginMaxRuntime
procon.private.options.UsePluginOldStyleLoad

?

bn3
14th November 2013, 23:53
Sandbox I have tried on both true and false but is set to true atm

And

procon.private.options.pluginMaxRuntime 0 59
procon.private.options.UsePluginOldStyleLoad False

messi
15th November 2013, 00:15
I had all the plugins.. and tried the Adaptive ticket count.. Once I installed it, it stopped the other 6 from working. My suggestion is remove the Adaptive ticket count, and the others should work.

Firejack
15th November 2013, 00:19
I wouldn't use Sandbox mode personally. Just added complication. Don't install any old random plugin you find and you should be safe.

Running out of ideas now. I've not actually got a Multiplay Layer setup via Clanforge. Our Procon Layers are on a Multiplay dedicated server that I installed myself. So I can only think maybe there is something particular about the setup through Clanforge thats different.

Ok lets rule out that possibility first.

Download Procon to a 2nd folder, install the plugins there. Then run that 2nd installation of procon and create a new connection directly to your server using the Server IP, Admin Port and Password (you don't need a username).
Does that work?

messi
15th November 2013, 01:15
I was wondering if your changing your configs via Clanforge, or local?

bn3
15th November 2013, 10:24
@firejack already done and all plugins work when I use them through a direct conection . I only use plugins from procon forum compatibility list sandbox true/false was just something I was trying to resolve the issue with and it ended up been left at true when I gave up and came here

@messi I thought that was the case also for adaptive ticket but as you can see from my previous post it's not the case
I change my configs through clanforge mainly but can do both

I have had to rent a new layer now from a different provider one that I could upload the plugins to myself and all is working great . So the problem is defiantly to do with how multiplay are managing the upload and install process

Don't think there is anything we can do

kurthectic
19th November 2013, 19:19
@bn3:
The last few days i had some similar problems like you.
All i can say is: write a support ticket or contact live support. These guys are very helpful.
They solved every problem i had - e.g. plugins after upload not there / can't use plugins together, etc.
I can use 18 plugins atm (even a paid version i uploaded). My procon config file in clanforge runs without sandbox.

support.multiplay.co.uk

Once logged in you can see your tickets.
Hope this helps a bit.

bn3
3rd December 2013, 11:24
@bn3:
The last few days i had some similar problems like you.
All i can say is: write a support ticket or contact live support. These guys are very helpful.
They solved every problem i had - e.g. plugins after upload not there / can't use plugins together, etc.
I can use 18 plugins atm (even a paid version i uploaded). My procon config file in clanforge runs without sandbox.

support.multiplay.co.uk

Once logged in you can see your tickets.
Hope this helps a bit.

live support and ticket did nothing for me they just kept saying everything was ok at their end , but it clearly wasnt as soon as i moved to a new hoster it all worked