PDA

View Full Version : GARRYS MOD COST CASH!?

MinisterRobbins
3rd December 2006, 16:02
gmod 10 is it worth the payment?

GreyDeath
3rd December 2006, 17:10
Alot of people will say yes. Its a popular mod, CS used to be a mod then it became a retail product so why cant other titles share the same advantages.

Provided the product on offer is something well made its worth the money.

I dont get why people bother with GMOD though, theres better things to be doing.

swyft
3rd December 2006, 20:16
this gmod is a huge huge "update" from the last one as well.

They've built in from scratch with a metric ****ton of extra content.

Rich
3rd December 2006, 21:42
Its still the same old game though surley, I definatly wouldnt play for a mess about mod like this..

Omnituens
3rd December 2006, 22:19
i mean, its like, $10?

bargin.

Freelance
3rd December 2006, 22:26
everyone's going to have their own idea of "good value". iirc, the exchange rate makes it about 6, that's cheaper than price of seeing a film once (roughly). if you're going to play around with it for more than a few hours and enjoy yourself, then go for it imo.

if you're really into using gmod i wouldn't think about it twice, although you could always check out the differences between v9 and v10 to make your own decision

gemini
12th December 2006, 12:11
il be buying it once the whole xmas rush thing is over. I know its only 6 but im really poor right now.

no friends
16th December 2006, 03:05
Its not worth buying yet, but there is new content coming with all the updates.
Stick with number 9 unless you wanna make some awesome catapaults ;)

Cypher
16th December 2006, 03:53
hey, my catapults have always been awesome!
I guess this is the same as the HL2-episodes., as freelance said, its film(ish) price.. you're getting more entertainment hours out of it, plus the replay value

Chicane
16th December 2006, 09:53
i bought it and couldnt stop playing for hours, then NTL stepped in and fubarred my connection.