Automated News System
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 0

Post Minecraft Speed Build Launched!

Our month long creative competition is coming to a close at 17:00 GMT today, and the judges will be released onto the creations to deliberate and compare this coming week! We also have a guest judge! Minecraft Chick from Mojang has agreed to decide the top 3 entries once our team of judges have finally narrowed them down.

We want to take this opportunity to also announce the launch of the Multiplay Mincraft Creative Speed Build, which will take place in 2 weeks and last only 1 weekend! It begins 3rd February at 3pm GMT and ends on Monday 6th at 9:30am GMT. Be warned however - signups will CLOSE on Wed Feb 1st at 4pm GMT so we have time to assign you plots to build in!

Just like our month long build, you will receive a 250x250 block plot, which you will need to build something creative with. There is no theme, just let your mind go crazy and impress our judges.

Prizes are as follows:
    1st: $500 and Signed Minecraft T-Shirts for each player in the team
    2nd: $250
    3rd: $125
    4th: $60
    5th: $40
    6th: $25

Just get on over to our tournament page and sign up now!

Posted By: Kharn109

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    I'm ready to build some absolutely ridiculous things - that weekend is going to be amazing.

0 Not allowed!
    Hi I'm Kupo and I like to make things, why not check them out?
    http://www.youtube.com/mckupo

Event Manager Staff MemberEvent Crew! Kharne's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 600
    I look forward to seeing it. Its a different skillset building in a weekend I imagine - will need some preparation and teamwork for sure.

0 Not allowed!
    Multiplay Event Manager - [SteamID: Kharn109] [SC2 ID: Kharne][Twitter: KharneUK]

LANs Attended: i14, i15, i17, i18, i19, i20, i21, i22, i23, i24 , i25, i27, i28, i30, i34, Slan39, Slan July'09, Slan July'10, Slan Oct'10, Slan Xmas'10,tBGL30, Slan Summer'11, tBGL31, tBGL32, tBGL33
    Staffed: i38, i39, i40, i42, i43, Slan October'11, i44, Xmas Slan'11, i45, Summer SLAN'12, i46, i47, Xmas Slan 12, Feb SLAN'13, i48, Summer SLAN'13, i49, i50, Slan Feb'14, i51

If you're asking a Multiplay question and want the official answer, always raise a ticket or call the office. The views expressed in the above post are mine alone and not necessarily those of Multiplay UK or anyone else.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Would it be possible to have the plots for the speedbuild all way down to bedrock? In the creative one we spent a week blowing it down to bedrock with TNT XD

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TobyFnF View Post
    Would it be possible to have the plots for the speedbuild all way down to bedrock? In the creative one we spent a week blowing it down to bedrock with TNT XD
    ^this would be super useful for us, but I know that a lot of teams may not want it for all the plots.

0 Not allowed!
    Hi I'm Kupo and I like to make things, why not check them out?
    http://www.youtube.com/mckupo

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This looks like its gunnu be alot of fun, how many people can get in and how long does it usually take for a reply?

0 Not allowed!

Thread Information